Friday, December 26, 2008

I Love Christmas!

Well, Christmas is over, it's back to reality! I made it through the "Family thing" it was pretty good! Everyone actually helped clean up and everyone got along!! Don't know how that happened, but, it was nice! We spent Christmas eve with My husbands side of the family all went well. On Christmas day My children were up bright and early (bright nothing, it was still dark out!) They woke us up at 6:30., then informed us that they let us sleep in, because they were up a little after 5!! WOW! Anyway, up and opening presents, by 11 I was very tired, I took a nap till about 1, then we went to my SIL's house for dinner, We all had a good time . Now that it's over and it's time to focus on important things, like the Vikings! They sure know how to stress me!, but, that's for another time! Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! and all have a safe New Year!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

No dawny, I think I will have an "unsafe" new year!!