Monday, December 8, 2008

The Christmas Tree




With everything that is going crazy (including me) I found a little bit of happiness spending time with my family to decorate our tree. It was a good time! It seemed to take me away from all my worries, for a short period of time. It took me looking at the pictures to realize that things could be worse and I'm very grateful for my family. The tree turned out nice. It is always fun to look at the ornaments and reminisce. My next challenge is to get gifts under it! One step at a time!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Nice tree!! Who took the family picture??

April said...

I learned how to use the timer on my camera!! cool huh!

Tammy said...

SWEEEEET! Good job reading directions!! You got me beat!

April said...

directions?? what directions? I don't need directions! I"m just that good!!